Using Multan mitti face packs as remedy for acne, pimples, oily or dry skin, fair and lightned skin is a benefiting and cost effective way to take care of your skin. Multani mitti, also known as fuller’s earth clay, face packs are exactly what you need to include in your skincare regimen. Read on to learn more about multani mitti face pack benefits for oily skin, acne , pimples, skin whitening , fairness and face packs for men as well as dry and flaky skin.
Multani Mitti Face Pack Benefits
- Multani Mitti Face Pack Benefits
- Multani Mitti Face Pack – Rose Water, Honey & Sandalwood
- Multani Mitti Face Pack for Oily skin, Acne & Pimples
- Multani Mitti Face Packs for Scars, Skin Whitening & Fairness
- Multani Mitti for Skin Whitening and Fairness
- Multani Mitti Face Packs for Dry and Flaky skin
- Multani Mitti Face Pack for Men
What are the benefits of multan mitti face packs or skin mask? Fuller’s earth packs are natural beauty and skin care preparations with several benefits. Some of the advantages or pros of using the face pack include;
- It removes white heads and black heads.
- Removes dead cells and impurities from skin.
- Effective for healing blemishes, acne, spots or pimples
- Eases tension lines on face and neck.
- Soothes skin and can improve blood circulation
- Makes your skin smooth and supple with a glow
- It can tone your skin while improving complexion
Multani Mitti Face Pack – Rose Water, Honey & Sandalwood
Rose water, Honey and Sandalwood are the most common ingredients used with multani mitti clay to create face packs. What are these ingredients good for when it comes to skin care?
Rose water is a rich source of antioxidants, which can help strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissue [ ellecanada]. It acts as an anti-inflammatory, calming irritated skin.
With its superb fragrance, rose water can be used to conceal unpleasant smell of other natural herbal ingredients for example neem powder
When honey is used as item in multani mitti packs, it acts as moisturizer especially for dry skin types, it can help quick healing as well as prevent infection. It also leaves you skin glowing and supple
Sandalwood in multi mitti face pack acts as is an anti-biotic element that can help fight virus and bacteria. It is a good acne scar, blemishes or after marks cleanser. In addition sandalwood has an amazing cooling effect on the skin.
Other common ingredients in the fuller’s earth face packs or masks include turmeric, neem powder, besan (gram flour) lemon juice and carrot.
Multani Mitti Face Pack for Oily skin, Acne & Pimples
Multan mitti face pack can be an amazing remedy for oily acne or pimple-prone skin types. When blended with other natural skin care products, multani mitti plays profound role in treating acne, black heads, white heads and blemishes. It also controls sebum overproduction in oily skin types. The magnesium chloride in this clay aids in reducing acne as well as blemishes. It has calming effect on the skin. It also reduces redness as well as flaming irritation. Following are instructions on how to use multani mitti face pack for oily acne-prone skin.
Multani Mitti Face Pack for Acne, Pimples Skin Tightening
The ingredients you will need for this acne and pimple face pack include 2 tablespoons of multani mitti clay, 1 tablespoon of orange peel powder, water and 1 table spoon of lemon juice.
To create the pack mix the clay and orange peel powder then add water and the lemon juice. Mix until your achieve a desired paste. Apply the paste on your face using fingers or brush. Leave it until you start to feel a pulling or tightening effect on your skin. Wash it off with cold water and pat your skin dry.
How does this face pack for acne work? Fullers earth will aid in drying out the oily secretion in the skin while the orange peel powder will help fight bacteria that causes acne or pimples. The lemon juice will act as an exfoliant, blackhead remover or reducer, and a skin brightener
Alternatively you can use a table spoon of neem leaf powder in place of the orange peel powder. Neem has both anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. It can also manage excess oil secretion. Neem leaf powder, lemon juice and water are effective for skin tightening which will result to reduced oiliness. Apply this paste in a week.
DIY Fullers Earth Face Pack/ Mask and Turmeric Powder
This is one of the simplest multani mitti face pack to create. All you need is turmeric powder, the clay and fresh water. The ayurvedic properties of turmeric and the cleansing action of multani mitti work exceptionally when mixed together. Add turmeric, the clay and water then mix to form a thick paste. Apply, let it dry and wash off with lukewarm water. It is good for treating acne and pimples but also improves blood circulation and adds a glow to the skin.
Multani Mitti Face Packs for Scars, Skin Whitening & Fairness
For acne scars, skin whitening, fairness and pigmentation, multani mitti face packs can produce considerable results. Following are some fuller’s earth skin masks or packs and how to prepare and apply.
Multani Mitti, Sandal and Besan Face Pack for Acne Scars
Multi mitti and sandalwood face pack is quite a popular skin care preparation. The ingredients you need for this acne scar face pack include; 2tsp of multani mitti, 2tsp of sandalwood powder, 1tsp of besan and 1tsp of rose water.
In a non-metallic mixing bowl add Multani mitti, sandalwood powder and besan. To the mixture add rose water and mix further until you achieve a thick paste. Apply this paste on the face and allow it to dry. Wash off once it dries up. Besan (gram flour) acts a skin cleanser and exfoliant.
Use this face pack weekly and with time your skin will be free of acne scars or blemishes. At the same time it improves your skin tone and gives you a fairer look.
Multani Mitti for Pigmentation and Dark Patches or Spots
Face pack dark patches or spots
This pack produces some good results for people with dark patches or spots. Simply mix a tablespoon of multani mitti, mint leaves powder and yoghurt to a desired paste. Apply on affected areas then wait for about 20 minutes to dry. Wash off using warm water.
Multani Mitti and Tomato Face Pack For Pigmentation
Did you know that tomatoes can make you look beautiful? Yes, tomatoes can aid in the removal of pigmentation and blemishes. To prepare this face pack, grate half a tomato. Add the juicy seeds and pulp along with it. Add 1 tablespoon of multani mitti to this and mix well. Apply all over the face and let it dry then wash off using warm water. If you want to lighten pigmentation and achieve a flawless even tone for your skin be sure to use this face pack on a regular basis.
Multani Mitti for Skin Whitening and Fairness
Multani mitti is one of the readily available and affordable preparations for whitening your skin. If you have always dreamt of giving your skin a fairer look, this is the product you need to give a try. Fullers earth clay is an outstanding ingredient for skin whitening and fairness. In addition it will give your skin a healthy glow.
To prepare multani mitti face pack for skin whitening and fairness you will need besan (for more glowing and clear skin), lemon or tomato juice (both for skin lightening). Mix the clay and besan then add either tomato or lemon juice to the mixture. Apply this paste and leave for 20 minutes to dry. Scrub it off slowly. Use utmost twice a week for some months for better results.
Multani Mitti Face Packs for Dry and Flaky skin
How effective are multani mitti face packs for dry and flaky skin types? When used correctly, fuller’s earth packs can yield nice results for dry skin problems. The look of your skin can tell a lot about your beauty and health status. Hence multan mitti face or body packs are recommended preparations for improved skin health.
These packs are a great way to soothe your dry skin,nurture and moisturize it. Remember, dry, cracked skin leaves the door open for bacteria and other infections to enter your body.
Multani Mitti and Honey Face Pack for Dry Skin
The ingredients you will require include, 1 tbsp Multani mitti,1 tbsp honey and 1 tbsp rose water.
To prepare this face pack, mix multani mitti, honey and rose water together in mixing bowl until you achieve a smooth and even paste. Ensure there are no lumps! Apply and let the paste dry. Wash off using warm water.
Multani Mitti, Almonds and Milk Face Pack for Dry skin:
Add 2 tbsp of crushed almonds powder and 2 tbsp of multani mitti into a bowl. Add some milk to the mixture and mix all the ingredients well to create a lump-free smooth paste. Apply this paste on your skin and leave it for 20 – 25 minutes. Wash off with water. Almond powder gives your skin a gorgeous look. It naturally brightens your skin while leaving it healthy and supple. The milk acts as a cleanser and makes your skin smooth. In addition to the benefits derived from multi mitti, milk and almond powder this face pack softens your dry skin.
Multani Mitti, Yogurt & Mint Face Pack for Dry Skin
Mix one tablespoon of multani mitti, a tablespoon of yoghurt with and one teaspoon of mint powder. Let all the ingredients soak together for 30 minutes and mix it well again to form a smooth and even paste. Apply the paste on your face and let it dry. Wash it off with lukewarm water. For an amazing cooling effect, splash your face with cold water.
Multani Mitti Face Pack for Men
How good is multani mitti face pack for men? Are these packs suitable for men’s skin? Fuller’s earth packs are not only meant for women, they work great for men too. Some men have been reported saying that these packs are wonderful skincare creations. To use, first you need to identify what skin problem you want to use the face packs for. If you already know the reason or your skin problem just pick from the above packs and you are ready to go…
What is your story or say regarding multani mitti or fuller’s earth face pack for oily, dry skin, acne & pimples? Other than rose water, honey, sandalwood or turmeric etc, what ingredients deliver the best results? If you have not tried these packs please try and share with us your experience.
- Multani Mitti Hair Growth, Straighten, Removal & Dandruff- Mask or Hair Pack
- Multani Mitti Benefits, Uses, Side Effects, Cost & Where to Buy (Fullers Earth Clay)
More on Clay-Bentonite
- What is Bentonite Clay? Uses & Benefits-Internal, Weight Loss, Skin, Ponds + More
- Bentonite Clay Mask for Face, Acne, Recipes, Reviews Before & After
- Bentonite Clay Detox-Bath, Foot, Recipe, Benefits, Side Effects & Results
- Bentonite Clay Side Effects on Skin, Hair Detox & Bath Effects
- Bentonite Clay for Hair-Mask, 4C, Natural Hair Uses, Recipes, Benefits, Before and After
- Bentonite Clay for Teeth, How to use & Toothpaste Recipe
- Bentonite Clay Capsules-Benefits and Reviews
- Rhassoul Clay vs Bentonite Clay, Properties, Differences &Similarities
- Clay Shampoo-Rhassoul & Bentonite (Clay Hair Wash) + Recipes
- Montmorillonite Clay Benefits, Uses in Cat / Dog Food, Structure & Properties
- Sodium/Calcium Montmorillonite Clay Side Effects –Humans, Cats & Dogs
- Aztec Healing Clay, Uses, Benefits, Side Effects
- Aztec Clay Mask Benefits, Hair, Skin, Recipes, Reviews & Results
- Rhassoul Clay Benefits, Uses, Side Effects for Hair and Skin
- Rhassoul Clay Soap Benefits and Recipes-How to Make
- Rhassoul Clay Hair Benefits, Mask, Deep Conditioner & Wash
- Rhassoul Clay Mask Benefits for Skin, Face & Recipe
- Kaolin Clay Uses – Skin, Cosmetics, Eating, Hair, Spray & Where to Buy (China Clay)
- Kaolin Clay Mask Benefits for Face, Acne & Oily Skin-Homemade Recipe
- White, Red, Yellow & Pink Kaolin Clays-Benefits & Uses
- Kaolin Clay Skin Benefits, Side Effects, Properties
Other Clays-French Green Clay & Dead Sea Mud
- French Green Clay-Mask, Recipes, Powder, Soap, Benefits, Uses & Side Effects
- Dead Sea Mud- Mask Benefits, Acne, Soap and Reviews.
- Carbonated Bubble Clay Masks – Benefits, Reviews, Side Effects,