Carbonated Bubble Clay Masks- How to use, Benefits, Reviews & Side Effects
What are carbonated bubble clay masks and their benefits? How do they work and who can use them? Read on to find out how to use, side effects and best brands including Elizavecca Milky Piggy, E.L.F. Hydrating, – Goodal Thytowash Yerba Mate, Sephora, M-61 power blast and caolion blackhead 02
Carbonate Bubble Clay Mask-What is it & how does it work?
What it is?
This is a bubble of mud pack that provides pore cleaning and blackhead removal on the skin. It can do a lot magic on your skin when used I the appropriate way. Ranging from the cleaning the pores to removing dirt and oil, they can a skin saving punch.
Why use it and who can use it?
This product was made in order to speedy healing on the face and yet not pay for an expensive prescription medication. It was created to provide healing benefits to people who suffer from acne and blackheads. It is similar to your regular mud masks but even better in terms of what it can do. It has a lot of carbonated bubbles, just like soda pop. It provides gentle massaging properties to the pores.
How does it work?
The mask contains cleansing properties help it to lift out oil and dirt from inside the pores. The end result is that the pores are encouraged to stay clean and clear and this will not make them to inflame and give rise to unsightly pimples, blackheads or whiteheads.
Benefits of Carbonate Bubble Clay Masks
Both men and women alike stand a chance to benefit from the properties and utility of the bubble clay mask. It provides a gentler and better solution than the exfoliation using a loofa or an abrasive sugar scrub. The bubble work to scrub off your pores gently, thereby removing oil, makeup and even dirt on the skin.
You will realize that it is a safer way of cleansing the pores if you follow the instructions including the length of time on your face. There may be some minor reactions on your skin but the potential for redness is considerably reduced compared to the use of an abrasive scrub.
Using a clay mask is also very refreshing. You should think of using it the first thing in the morning in order to help you to wake up. In the course of using, it has been found out in some people that the mood also improves since it provides a fun tingling sensation.
Apart from that, it could make your skin to be soft and smooth. This is because it has powerful nutrients that will perform this. After the use of the mask, you will notice that your skin on the face looks clean and has a youthful glow.
The main benefits of the scrub include the following:
- Exfoliates and sloughs off dead skin cells
- Unplugs pores
- Encourages acne and blackheads removal
- Helps to control the excess sebum which helps in the future prevention of clogged pores
- It has cleansing properties.
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask Instructions + Reviews
This bubble clay mask is both a deep cleansing makeup remover and pore cleanser. It has special formulation of charcoal powder that deeply penetrates the pores in order to remove the deep seated dirt as it supplies nutrients to keep the skin healthy and supple. It not only cleanses, refines and tightens the pores but also helps to curb excessive production of sebum that makes the pores to become clogged thereby producing bumps and undesired swellings thereafter.
This mask is the ultimate one step facial mask that has both pore unclogging and pore purifying properties. It stimulates the skin to exfoliate the dead surface skin cells and bring out a healthy glow as the clay cleanses the dirty pores.
It is formulated with carbonated water and mud. It washes off the pores and dirt on your face. It contains several vegetable products. It gives a soft massage to the pores. The adsorptive properties of the charcoal and mud removes excessive sebum clearly.
This product is formulated as a white plastic 100 gram jar with twist cap and a pleasant label. The natural ingredients in it have been tested and approved for their efficacy. It is easy to use and does not require a lot of time being invested into it. Both the bubble and the healing properties help to ensure that the beauty treatment is fun and relaxing.
It is made in South Korea in large scale and the jar that is used to supply it measures three inches by three inches and 2.4 inches tall. It can be used by both men and women and still benefit equally. It has a pleasant aqua-themed scent that masks the smell of the clay.
The texture of the mask has the same sticky, clammy texture that any regular mask can contain. It differs from the others in that it is designed to completely dry on your face being washed off. This mask remains sticky on your face until you wash it off.
The ingredients in this product include green tea, pomegranate, charcoal powder, aloe Vera leaf, witch hazel and alantoin.
Instructions on how to use/apply
To use this, follow up the following directions:
- Apply it all over your make up face or bare face
- After about 3 to 5 minutes, massage your face lightly for around 1 minute
- Put some water on your face and massage lightly
- Finally wash your face with warm water
- You can also repeat the same procedure over and over to obtain the best results.
Other types of Bubble Masks-E.LF,Goodal Thytowash, Sephora &M-61
E.L.F. Hydrating Bubble Mask
This hydrating and nourishing gel transforms into a bubble mask on the face. Bubbles fizzes and then foams to remove excess dirt and then cleanses the pores for glowing healthy looking skin complexion.
It has water, potassium cocoyl glycinate, lauryl glucoside, glycerin, ethyl perfluorobutyl ether, acrylates copolymer, decyl gucoside, cocamide mea, sodium polyglutamate, polyacrylate-13 potassium glycyrrhizate, polyisobutene 1, 2-hexanediol, caprylhydroxamic acid, propanediol, and polysorbate 20, disodium EDTA
Instructions on how to use/apply
The following instructions are very crucial:
- Push down on the sides of the top of the gel to disperse the gel and apply a thin layer to slightly damp skin. The formula transforms into fizzing bubbles
- Allow the mask to sit on the skin for about 5 to 10 minutes till the bubble dissipate
- Massage your face with fingertips and then wash with water to remove
- Pat it dry and then follow it up with a moisturizer
- Use for about three weeks
- Avoid contact with the eyes
Goodal Phytowash Yerba Mate Bubble Peeling
The healing powers of plants help to soothe, nourish and protect your skin. It reduces sebum secretion and excess oil to prevent breakouts. It is rich in vitamins and minerals that naturally energizes and heals for a smooth and even complexion. You should take advantage of the rich minerals it has and reap the benefits.
The ingredient list is long as it has water, myristic acid, sorbitol, potassium cocoyl glycinate, stearic acid, glycerin, potassium hydroxide, yaba mate leaf extract, lauric acid, glycol distearate, polysorbate 20, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-32, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, PEG-100 Stearate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Disodium EDTA, Olive (Olea Europaea) Fruit Oil, Grapefruit(Citrus Grandis) Peel Oil, Lavendin (Lavandula Hybrida) Oil, Lime (Citrus Aurantifolia) Oil, Black Currant (Ribes Nigrum) Seed Oil, Bergamot (Citrus Aurantium Bergamia) Fruit Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Orange (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis) Fruit Extract, Grapefruit (Citrus Grandis) Fruit Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Anise (Illicium Verum) Fruit/Seed Oil, Brazil Nut (Bertholletia Excelsa) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Balsam Copaiba (Copaifera Officinalis) Resin, Sucrose, Coriander (Coriandrum Sativum) Fruit Oil, Sage (Salvia Officinalis) Oil, Acai Palm (Euterpe Oleracea) Fruit Oil, Andiroba (Carapa Guaianensis) Seed Oil, Serine, Arginine, PCA, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Matricaria (Chamomilla Recutita) Flower Extract, Alanine, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Sandalwood (Santalum Album) Oil, Threonine, Camu Camu (Myrciaria Dubia) Fruit Extract, Mourera Fluviatilis Extract
Instructions on how to use/apply
To accomplish its role, the adherence to the following instructions would be of great use:
- Squeeze a small amount of the cleanser into your palms and rub together to create a foaming lather
- Gently cleanse the damp skin in circular motions then rinse it clean
- For the best results, do this in the morning and at night for a longer period of time
Sephora Collection Bubble Mask Detoxifying & Oxygenating
This is a detoxifying bubble mask which delivers an oxygenating effect to the dull skin.
It a large number of ingredients and they include: water, methyl perfluoroisobutyl ether, methyl perfluorobutyl ether, butylene glycol, sodium laureth sulfate, glycerin acrylates copolymer, coco-glucoside, phenoxyethanol, coco-betaine, sodium benzoate, chondrus crispus, sodium PCA, fragrance, sodium chloride, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, sodium hydroxide, niacin amide, tocopheryl acetate, camellia sinensis leaf extract
Instructions on how to use/apply
The instructions below give you a guideline on how to go about the use of the product:
- At the interval of one a week, apply a fine layer over a slightly humid skin
- Let it stay on the surface for two to three minutes till the texture becomes frothy
- Massage with fingertips and then rinse with water
- Ensure you close it well after you have used it.
In the course of using it, note the following precautions:
- If you feel any discomfort, stop using the product immediately
- Avoid eye contact. If you get in contact, then rinse your eyes thoroughly
M-61 Power Blast
This is an ideal brightening mask that can be used by everyone but most specifically those with combination or oily skin. The mix of glycolic acid and salicylic acid exfoliate the skin and then make the pores a bit less visible. It is likely to improve the tone and texture of the skin. It is a one minute acting product.
It has a radiant glow, fast acting and provides exfoliation, it resurfaces, clarifies and helps to firm the skin. It also contains vitamin K that helps to soothe and strengthen the skin, helping it to combat discoloration while improving texture and tone.
The ingredients contained include: water, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycolic acid, polysorbate 20, cocamidopropylamine oxide, ethoxydiglycol, polyquaternium-10, and melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree leaf oil) phytic acid Camellia sinensis leaf extract, panthenol, glycerin, Disodium EDTA, sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate
Instructions on how to use/apply
You should follow the following procedure:
- The first thing that you should cleanse the skin surface on which you will apply the mask then dry it
- After cleansing the surface, gently massage sufficient amount of the mask on the face and neck
- Wait for about one minute while the mask foams
- Rinse well and then follow up with a treatment product and/or a moisturizer
Caolion Blackhead 02 Bubble Pore Pack
It is a purifying mask has oxygen and active charcoal that work in synergy, froth up and work to cleanse pores of trapped dirt, blackheads and whiteheads. It also exfoliates and then hydrates hence leaving the skin brighter, smoother and moisturized.
It has so many ingredients and they include: water, cyclomethicone, cetyl ethylhexanoate, ethyl perluorobutyl ether, ethyl perfluoroisobutyl ether, butylene glycol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, sodium myristoyl glutamate, glyceryl stearate se, polysorbate 60, polyethylene, dimethicone, aven sativa, kernel flour, charcoal powder, allantoin, hydrogenated lecithin and palmitic acid among many others.
Instructions on how to use/apply
In order to rep full benefits of this brand, the following procedure would be very essential:
- Cleanse your face thoroughly then pat it dry
- Apply a grape-sized amount of the product in an even layer all over the face as you gently massage it into the skin
- Leave it on the face for a few minutes till your face is covered in a frothy expanse of tiny bubbles
- Massage the product into your skin again
- Wait for another five minutes then rinse off with cool to lukewarm water
- Follow the procedure as your regular skin care regimen
Carbonated Bubble Masks Side Effects and Safety Precautions
The use of this mask also should be done with utmost care because it is likely to come with certain side effects. Different people have different reactions to the ingredients in the mask. The bulk of ingredients found in some of the types should make you concerned. In as much as they may work a long way to improve your complexion, they are associated with a number of issues:
It can be observed in the course of usage of any of the brands above, the change of color of your skin. The skin may become intensely red or covered in hives after usage. Once you see this, ensure you terminate the use immediately. If you have extra sensitive skin, then ensure you test a drop of the mask inside your wrist before doing the same on your face.
Ensure that you always use a spatula that is packaged with the mask. This prevents the introduction of any foreign materials to the mask which compromises the quality. Do not use your fingers to scoop the mask from the jar because it causes premature bubble up. Then wash the spatula properly before placing it back to the container.
Then it is also good to always keep the mask in a dark cupboard. The clay mask activates and froths when exposed to the air. After the use of the mask by scooping using a spatula, return the cap immediately.
The lid should always be in place in order to prevent the mask from drying out prematurely. Store it away from heat or sunlight.
Always use your mask over a sink in the bathroom. After everything is done, the mask rinses out of the sink very easily.
The other thing that you should do is to use the mask for the number of times that it is recommended as long as your skin will have an even skin tone free of blemishes. An exaggeration or overdoing it will make you develop other unforetold side effects. When you notice anything weird, always consult with your dermatologist.
More on Clay-Bentonite
- What is Bentonite Clay? Uses & Benefits-Internal, Weight Loss, Skin, Ponds + More
- Bentonite Clay Mask for Face, Acne, Recipes, Reviews Before & After
- Bentonite Clay Detox-Bath, Foot, Recipe, Benefits, Side Effects & Results
- Bentonite Clay Side Effects on Skin, Hair Detox & Bath Effects
- Bentonite Clay for Hair-Mask, 4C, Natural Hair Uses, Recipes, Benefits, Before and After
- Bentonite Clay for Teeth, How to use & Toothpaste Recipe
- Bentonite Clay Capsules-Benefits and Reviews
- Rhassoul Clay vs Bentonite Clay, Properties, Differences &Similarities
- Clay Shampoo-Rhassoul & Bentonite (Clay Hair Wash) + Recipes
- Montmorillonite Clay Benefits, Uses in Cat / Dog Food, Structure & Properties
- Sodium/Calcium Montmorillonite Clay Side Effects –Humans, Cats & Dogs
Aztec Healing Clay
- Aztec Healing Clay, Uses, Benefits, Side Effects
- Aztec Clay Mask Benefits, Hair, Skin, Recipes, Reviews & Results
Multani Mitti (Fuller’s Earth) Clay
- Multani Mitti Hair Growth, Straighten, Removal & Dandruff- Mask or Hair Pack
- Multani Mitti Face Pack for Oily, Dry Skin, Acne & Pimples: Fair Whitened Skin.
- Multani Mitti Benefits, Uses, Side Effects, Cost & Where to Buy (Fullers Earth Clay)
Rhassoul (Red Morrocan, Ghassoul) Clay
- Rhassoul Clay Benefits, Uses, Side Effects for Hair and Skin
- Rhassoul Clay Soap Benefits and Recipes-How to Make
- Rhassoul Clay Hair Benefits, Mask, Deep Conditioner & Wash
- Rhassoul Clay Mask Benefits for Skin, Face & Recipe
Kaolin (China, White Cosmetic, Kaolinite) Clay
- Kaolin Clay Uses – Skin, Cosmetics, Eating, Hair, Spray & Where to Buy (China Clay)
- Kaolin Clay Mask Benefits for Face, Acne & Oily Skin-Homemade Recipe
- White, Red, Yellow & Pink Kaolin Clays-Benefits & Uses
- Kaolin Clay Skin Benefits, Side Effects, Properties
Other Clays-French Green Clay & Dead Sea Mud
- French Green Clay-Mask, Recipes, Powder, Soap, Benefits, Uses & Side Effects
- Dead Sea Mud- Mask Benefits, Acne, Soap and Reviews.