Tea Tree Oil For Hair Growth, Loss, Dandruff, Scalp, Ingrown & Natural Hair –Products
Dealing with dry, damaged hair and hair loss? In this article, read on how tea tree oil is used for natural hair growth and hair loss including recipes with other oils such as castor. Also find out how to use TTO for dry scalp and dandruff.
Tea Tree for Oil Hair -How good is it for Natural Hair Care?
Tea tree oil is effective alternative to harsh hair chemicals that leave your hair stripped of natural oils and vitamins. It is helpful in solving issues such as dry skin, hair loss, dandruff and head lice. Tea tree oil nourishes and moisturizes hair and follicles. It unclogs hair follicles clearing build up, bacterial and fungal infections.
It has many benefits for your dry hair, oily hair and itchy scalp. Unlike normal shampoos and conditioners which damage hair and leave unwanted residue, tea tree oil;
- Tea tree oil is gentle, natural and contains no chemicals.
- It is very effective against bacteria, fungi and viruses, therefore very much recommended for washing the scalp for preventing dandruff.
- It helps unclog pores that may be blocked due to regular use of shampoos and other hair products containing fillers and polymers.
- It removes dead cells and build up promoting new hair growth
- Leaves your hair looking healthy and shiny with a glowing sheen.
Use tea tree oil singly, in your shampoo in your shampoo or conditioner for itchy scalp, dry hair, and dandruff.
Tea Tree Oil for Natural Hair
Tea tree oil has loads of benefits for natural hair. From the above discussion you already know that tea tree oil can be used for common unhealthy hair problems such as;
- Hair loss /growth
- Itchy and dry scalp
- Ingrown hair
It has anti microbial(bacteria and fungi) activities essential for healthy natural hair. Enrich your hair treatment products with this oil or massage directly to the scalp to kill bacteria, fungus and moisturize your hair.
How to use Tea Tree Oil for Hair Growth, Loss
How good is tea tree oil for hair growth or regrowth? Can tea tree oil be used for alopecia, baldness or hair loss and ingrown hair? Read on to find out.
Tea tree oil for hair growth and regrowth
The stimulant property of tea tree essential oil can be very beneficial for hair growth. Simply apply a diluted amount of tea tree essential oil to your scalp. The increased blood flow that you experience will help your follicle stay healthy and strengthen the hold on your hair. This leaves you with healthy hair ends, strong strands and a beautiful sheen. Also, since the skin will become healthier, it will be easier to keep moisturized.
Tea tree oil hair loss / Baldness
Hair loss or baldness or alopecia refers to excessive hair loss from your scalp. It can be the result of heredity, certain medications or an underlying medical condition. Anyone — men, women and children — can experience hair loss. Dry scalp and dandruff can lead to build up resulting in temporary hair loss. Tea tree oil shampoo may be an effective treatment for dandruff and similar scalp conditions leaving hair space and time re-grow.
Tea tree oil ingrown hair
An ingrown hair is actually a hair that curls back on itself and is more common with people having curly hair. Applying tea tree oil can help greatly to remove an ingrown hair. It is known to reduce the redness and swelling that is often caused.
Dab a few drops on a piece of cotton wool and apply to the ingrown hair area. If an infection breaks out, you can add some aloe Vera. Exfoliate using a loafer to leave the area smooth. The tea tree oil helps remove an ingrown hair, but preventing them as well. Tea tree oil has antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties which will reduce ingrowths so you can apply it after shaving or waxing your hands and legs
Tea Tree Oil for Dandruff-Dry and Itchy Scalp Treatment
The antiseptic and anti fungal properties of tea tree oil help clear dandruff and itchy scalp while leaving it moisturized. You can choose to use tea tree oil in its pure form or mix with your daily shampoo for maximized results.
How to use Tea Tree Oil for Dandruff Treatment
- Take few drops of tea tree oil and rub a moderate amount of oil into the scalp and hair before going to bed.
- After applying completely then comb your hair through to the ends
- Leave it like that for the overnight and then wash it off with shampoo in the next morning.
- This process helps to remove the hair stylish products, head lice, dandruff and dry scalp on your hair.
- Repeat the process daily for at least week will help to get healthy scalp.
Tea tree oil for itchy scalp
Tea tree oil has effective anti fungal, anti bacterial and anti –inflammation which can be used to treat itchy scalp. It nourishes hair leaving your hair moisturized.
There are various ways to use tea tree oil to treat itchy scalp.
- Add 10 to 20 drops of tea tree oil to one-half cup of baby shampoo and use it daily until the condition of your scalp improves.
- Another option is to dilute two or three drops of tea tree oil in one tablespoon of vegetable oil and massage the mixture onto your scalp. With regular use, this remedy will heal a dry, itchy scalp within a week or two.
- Tea tree oil cleanses your hair as well as your scalp and follicles. You can buy tea tree oil shampoo from the store or DIY.
Use tea tree oil directly on the affected skin. Use five to 10 drops of the oil and gently massage them into your scalp. This eases the itch and soothes your skin; it also clears clogged hair follicles.
Tea tree oil for dry scalp
Tea tree oil smells great, moisturizes even better and is a good consideration for anyone with dry scalp. Add tea tree oil to your normal conditioner. This an easy inexpensive way to enrich your conditioner to treat dry scalp. You can also choose to buy hair products with TTO, look for one that suits your hair type.
Tea Tree Oil, Castor & Coconut Oil for Hair-Recipe
Best Tea Tree Hair Products
There are many tea tree hair products in the market for gently cleansing, moisturizing and help balance irritated dry scalp. Be sure to read through the list of ingredients en buy brands by trusted cosmetic companies. Here are some of the best top rated tea tree hair products available at drugstores and superstores.
- Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Hair And Scalp Treatment
- Nature’s Gate Tea Tree Calming Shampoo
- JASON Tea Tree Scalp
- Petal Fresh Pure Shampoo, Scalp Treatment Tea Tree
- Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo
- Dessert Essence Tea Tree Replenishing Shampoo with Peppermint
Essential Oils Information-Further Reading
Want more information on essential oils? Follow this links for more interesting further reading on oils
- Vitamin E Oil Benefits and Uses for Face, Hair, Skin, Scars, Acne& Stretch Marks
- Best Essential Oils for Hair Growth, Loss- Dry, Thinning & Natural Hair
- Best Essential Oils for Skin Tags, Wrinkles, Dry, Itchy & Sensitive Skin + Recipes
- Uses of Tea Tree Oil for Nail Fungus, Lice, Scabies, Body and Foot Soak- How to Use Tea Tree Oil
- Tea Tree Oil for Acne Scars, Skin Tags, Fungus, Irritation, Cancer & Molluscum
- Benefits of Tea Tree Oil for Skin, Hair& Health- Tea Tree Oil Products Benefits & Side Effects
- Jojoba Oil uses, Benefits for Skin, Hair Growth, Loss where to Buy & Reviews
- Jojoba Oil Acne Scars Treatment- How to Use
- Rosemary Essential Oil Uses, Benefits for Hair, Skin& Properties